Self-Guided Garden & Grounds Tours at Evergreen
August 28 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
ABOUT THE TOUR
FREE self-guided walking tours of the gardens and grounds return to Evergreen this summer! Learn how the Garrett family altered the natural landscape and built environment at Evergreen over the course two generations (1878-1952). The updated tour and map features bonus information on the Garrett family’s professional interaction with storied landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted and his eponymous landscaping firm.
- Tours are available during regular museum hours, Tuesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- All visitors must first check-in at the museum Gift Shop to receive a map and instructions.
- The museum’s gate is locked promptly at 4 p.m. each day.
- Tours are weather dependent. Call the museum for the most up-to-date information (410-516-0341)
- Please wear comfortable shoes as walking on uneven surfaces and climbing stairs is required.
- Please no food. You may bring your own water but a carry-in/carry-out policy is in place.
- Please no animals (except service animals).