- This event has passed.
Botanical Happy Hour w/ Mixologist Brendan Dorr – SOLD OUT!
January 26 , 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$20 – $35
Without plants, we would not have the vast variety of spirits we enjoy. Corn, sugar cane, wheat, rye, gentian, juniper, wormwood, cucumber, and many more provide the base and flavors of the spirits and cocktails we consume.
Join Brendan Dorr, co-owner of the celebrated Baltimore cocktail bar Dutch Courage, for a talk celebrating the connection between common plants and creative cocktails. Sip pre-made cocktails and/or mocktails, nosh on gourmet snacks, listen to Dorr’s presentation, and explore the museum’s current exhibition, A History of Houseplants.
- This is a 21+ only program, please bring ID with you.
- There will be a non-alcoholic (mocktail) option available. Purchase either a mocktail-only ticket or a mocktail & cocktail ticket.
- A “Cocktails & Mocktails” ticket entitles the ticket-holder to two cocktails and one mocktail.
- A “Mocktail-only” ticket entitles the ticket-holder to two mocktails.
- The museum gift shop will be offering a 10% discount to program participants
- Discount pricing is extended to JHU Museums members. To enjoy this and other benefits, please consider becoming a member.