- This event has passed.
Sketching at Evergreen: Drawing Room
March 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$12
Calling all budding artists: Evergreen Museum & Library is now offering occasional 1-hour sketching sessions in various spaces throughout the museum. This session will focus on Evergreen’s first-floor Drawing Room, which contains some of the most recognizable pieces in the museum’s collection, including works by Picasso, Modigliani, Degas, Rodin, and more. A docent will be on hand to answer any questions about the room, collections, and history of the house and its inhabitants.
In order to protect our collection, we ask that only pencils or colored pencils be used when sketching inside the house. Supplies are not provided with purchase of ticket.
- Evergreen Museum & Library adheres to all Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 policies. When inside the museum, all visitors are REQUIRED to wear an N95 mask, a KN95 mask, or a combination of a cloth mask with a surgical mask. Visitors outside do not have to wear a mask.
- Due to the historical nature of the building, accessibility is limited, and some parts of the museum can only be reached via stairs.
- Stools are available for the duration of the session.
- Free self-guided tours of the gardens and grounds are included in admission. Full guided house tour is not included in admission to sketching session.
- Free parking is available