- This event has passed.
Sketching at Evergreen: Drawing Room
March 23 , 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$12
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Calling all budding artists: Evergreen Museum & Library is once again offering occasional 90-minute sketching sessions in various spaces throughout the museum. This session will focus on Evergreen’s first-floor Drawing Room, which contains some of the most recognizable pieces in the museum’s collection, including works by Picasso, Modigliani, Degas, Rodin, and more. A docent will be on hand to answer any questions about the room, collections, and history of the house and its inhabitants.
- Masks are optional
- In order to protect our collection, we ask that only pencils or colored pencils be used when sketching inside the house. **Water pens are not allowed.
- Supplies are not provided with purchase of ticket.
- Due to the historical nature of the building, accessibility is limited, and some parts of the museum can only be reached via stairs.
- Stools are available for the duration of the session.
- Free self-guided tours of the gardens and grounds are included in admission. Full guided house tour is not included in admission to sketching session.
- Free parking is available