Sketching at Evergreen: Main Library
March 29 , 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$12
ABOUT THE EVENT
Calling all budding artists! Evergreen Museum & Library is once again offering sketching sessions throughout the museum. Each session is for 90 minutes and focuses on a single space in the museum (check different dates for new room offerings). This session features the Main Library at Evergreen, which holds some 8,000 rare books and manuscripts on its shelves. A docent will be on hand to answer any questions about the room, the collection, and the history of the house and its inhabitants.
- Masks are optional
- In order to protect our collection, we ask that only pencils or colored pencils be used when sketching inside the house. **Water pens are not allowed. Supplies are not provided with purchase of ticket.
- Due to the historical nature of the building, accessibility is limited, and some parts of the museum can only be reached via stairs.
- Stools are available for the duration of the session.
- Free self-guided tours of the gardens and grounds are included in admission. Full guided house tour is not included in admission to sketching session.
- Free parking is available