In addition to and accordance with the Sheridan Libraries and University Museums Rights and Reproductions Policy, Evergreen Museum & Library adheres to the following policy regarding visitor photography of the Museum’s interior and exterior spaces.
Photography and videography is permitted in the following spaces of Evergreen Museum & Library
- The Kitchen
- The Second-Floor Galleries
- The Gold Bathroom
- The Bakst Theatre (including Lobby area)
- The Far East Room
- The North Wing Gallery
- Evergreen’s front lawn, side lawn, terrace, and Upper Gardens
Provided that you are:
- A paying visitor or other approved guest
- Creating and using the images only for non-commercial, personal use
- Not using any professional equipment, including but not limited to: tripods, lights, ladders, and costumes
- Not disrupting or endangering any persons, property, or wildlife
PLEASE NOTE: This policy may be revoked at any time at the discretion of Evergreen Museum & Library’s Director/Curator or a deputized representative of the Museum or its parent institution, the Johns Hopkins University.